The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF), as the facilitators of the ASEM InfoBoard, makes no warranty, express or implied as to the fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy or usefulness of any information carried under ASEM InfoBoard. Any consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of reliance on this information is the sole responsibility of the user.
ASEF is not responsible for the contents of documents provided by the organising parties, which are published "as-is".
Any reference to any specific product, process or service by provider manufacturer or distributor does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by ASEM InfoBoard.
ASEM InfoBoard makes no representation or warranty as the financial status or accuracy of any information concerning any organisation listed under ASEM InfoBoard.
The use of any information on this service creates no legal obligation, affiliation or association with ASEM InfoBoard or with third parties arising as a consequence of using information provided by this service.
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF), which administers and manages the ASEM InfoBoard, collects personal information that identifies you. We assume that you have full authority to enter information on your own behalf and/or any other party you are submitting for.
ASEF recognises its responsibilities in relation to the collection, retaining, processing, using and the disclosure of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data; but failure to do so may inhibit our ability to do collaborate with you or provide services to you.
How we collect data
- When you sign up for our newsletter;
- When you contact us for queries, or respond to our queries if we contacted you;
- When you submit requests for changes or updates of your existing personal data;
- When you’ve sent us, through the Submission Form, information regarding an ASEM event.
Purpose of Data Collection
- To send you our monthly updates;
- To be contacted regarding your submission on ASEM events and updates for verification;
- To monitor our audience outreach;
Sharing of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties but may, where permitted by law and where such disclosure to third parties is necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the personal data was collected, disclose and transfer your personal data to the following parties, ether located inside or outside of Singapore:
- Any law enforcement agency, statutory board, government regulator, government authority, industry bodies so as to comply with any laws, investigations, rules, regulations, agreements or schemes;
- Our lawyers and auditors for compliance, monitoring and audit review;
- Service vendors & providers appointed by ASEF to manage any of the administrative functions related to the ASEM InfoBoard;
Modifying or deleting your data
You can, at any time, access, modify, or delete any information stored with us directly through “unsubscribe” buttons mentioned in emails where available. You can also modify your preferences, whether you would like to continue receiving mail from us or not. Alternatively, where no buttons exist, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for accessing, modifying, or deleting your personal information from our systems.
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)'s contribution is with the financial assistance of the European Union. ec.europa.eu